Your Mommy Makeover With Dr. Avi Islur
Dr. Avi Islur is a Board Certified Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon located in Winnipeg, MB. Dr. Avi Islur has trained many other Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeons around the world and serves as the Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Saint Boniface Hospital. He has volunteered hundreds of hours as the Program Director and Assistant Professor for the Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Manitoba.
Dr. Avi Islur is also an active member of the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery which includes Worldwide Leaders in Plastic Surgery and the Highest Standards of Patient Safety.
With extensive specialized training and experience in body contouring, breast surgery, and facial cosmetics, Dr. Avi Islur can help you achieve the aesthetic results you desire.
Next Level Results
When Dr. Avi Islur is not in the operating room his schedule is jam packed with world class training programs and travels globally to attend and present at aesthetic surgery conferences. He also works alongside top surgical talent and board certified anesthesiologists to deliver next level cosmetic surgery results. Because you, deserve the best!
Dr. Avi Islur’s active cosmetic surgery practice is located at the First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Which Procedures Are The Most Popular for a Mommy Makeover?
What is a Natural Mommy Makeover?
A Natural Mommy Makeover is an all natural way to define and sculpt your body without the use of breast implants. Your own natural fat will be collected via liposuction from specific areas of your body (such as your hips, thighs, love handles, and tummy) then used to create your new contour. Natural Fat Transfer for breast augmentation is a popular alternative to getting implants.
Will I Save Money If I Get Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, and Breast Surgery Done At The Same Time?
Yes, you will save money if multiple procedures are performed at the same time because only one anesthetic will be required for your operation.
If Dr. Avi Islur performs your tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast surgery on different days, that means an anesthetist would have to attend two operations.
Only one anesthetic is required for a mommy makeover so the cost savings is passed on directly to you.
Crystal’s Mommy Makeover With Dr. Avi Islur
Watch this Video to learn about Crystal’s Mommy Makeover with Dr. Avi Islur. She talks about everything from preparing for a consultation, choosing a surgeon, recovering, and everything in between.
In this Video, Crystal talks about her surgical experience with Dr. Avi Islur. Her mommy makeover includes Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation. Please note that your surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs and surgical requirements, individual results may vary.
Length of Surgery
The length of your surgery will be determined by the cosmetic procedures you choose for your mommy makeover. This will be discussed during your in clinic consultation with Dr. Avi Islur.
- Plan to take about 5 to 7 days off work for recovery time.
- Every patient heals at her own pace. You may be able to return to work much earlier than others, however, it’s a good idea to have a few extra days booked off work for recovery time.
- The length of time to book off work depends on the procedures you are having and whether your job is physically demanding. Dr. Avi Islur will give you a specific recovery guide at the time of your initial consultation.
- Doctor notes are available and are very confidential. Your doctors note will not indicate the type of surgery you are having.
- Restrict strenuous aerobic activities, exercise and heavy lifting for 2 weeks following surgery. Avoid physical activities that will increase your heart rate and blood pressure or cause your breasts to move significantly.
- Do not massage your breasts for at least 1 full month after your surgery. Dr. Avi Islur will give you specific post operative care instructions.
- Your surgery and recovery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual surgical results and recovery instructions may vary.
- If you are an out of town patient and have your mommy makeover in Winnipeg, you will have specific follow up instructions provided to you at the time of your consultation.
How Do I Prepare For My Initial Consultation?
- Bring photos that demonstrate your mommy makeover goals so Dr. Avi Islur can get a clear visual of the look you’re going for.
- If you are interested in breast augmentation, bring a padded bra that reflects your augmentation goals. During your consultation, you will be able to see, touch, feel, and try implants on. This allows you to compare size, shape, and projection between your implant options and your favorite padded bra.
- Bring a tight fitting t-shirt or tank-top with you. Seeing yourself with a shirt on makes it easier to determine the changes you’d like to see.
How Much Does Mommy Makeover Surgery Cost?
To get an approximate cost of your Mommy Makeover surgery call Dr. Avi Islur’s Patient Coordinator at the First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre 204.813.0305
An exact quote will be provided after your in-clinic consultation with Dr. Avi Islur by his Patient Coordinator. The exact cost of your surgery will be determined by your unique surgical requirements. Quotes are valid for 6 months from the date they are printed.
Is Financing Available?
Yes, financing is available. We work with a credit company called MediCard that specializes in financing options for cosmetic surgery. To apply for financing, you will contact MediCard directly. Once you are approved, you can go forward with securing your surgery date.
Before you apply for financing with MediCard, we recommend that you have your initial consultation with Dr. Avi Islur first. During your initial consultation you will receive an exact quote for your cosmetic procedure. The exact quote from Dr. Avi Islur’s office will provide MediCard with all of the information they need to approve your financing.
MediCard is not your only option for financing. You can also contact your bank to see if they can offer you lower interest rates.
If you would like to learn more about your financing options, please call one of our Patient Coordinators at (204) 813.0305 for more details.
Scheduling Your Mommy Makeover in Winnipeg With Dr. Avi Islur
If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late! Dr. Avi Islur runs a very active cosmetic practice, patients typically book well in advance for consultations and surgery dates.
If you have an ideal surgery date in mind, we suggest you call one of our Patient Coordinators at (204) 813-0305 to reserve your consultation today.