Arm Lift in Winnipeg, MB
Arm lift surgery, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that can reshape the under portion of your upper arm, from your underarm region down to your elbow.
An arm lift is performed to:
- Reduce excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow
- Reshape your arm to result in smoother skin and contours
- Results in a more toned and proportionate appearance
- Performed under general anesthetic in 1.5 to 2.5 hours through an incision along the inner aspect of the arm and axilla.
- Your surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.
Out of Province Patients
Dr. Avi Islur’s active cosmetic surgery practice is growing with out of province patients who travel across Canada and U.S for Arm and Thigh Lift surgery in Winnipeg, MB. If you are an out of province patient, please let us know so we can accommodate an appropriate time for your consultation and surgery date.
RealTime Video consultations are available for patients who live outside of Manitoba.
We ask Arm and Thigh Lift patients to stay in Winnipeg, MB for 3 days. This will be discussed in detail during your Video Consultation with Dr. Avi Islur.
Most patients like to book well in advance, don’t miss out on your preferred surgery date, call 204.813.0305 to reserve your consultation today.