Arm Lift in Winnipeg, MB
Arm lift surgery, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that can reshape the under portion of your upper arm, from your underarm region down to your elbow.
An arm lift is performed to:
- Reduce excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow
- Reshape your arm to result in smoother skin and contours
- Results in a more toned and proportionate appearance
- Performed under general anesthetic in 1.5 to 2.5 hours through an incision along the inner aspect of the arm and axilla.
- Your surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.