Your Brazilian Butt Lift With Dr. Avi Islur
Selected as a Top Doctor by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals and spotlighted by The Leading Physicians of the World, Dr. Islur is known as a Top Rated Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Canada.
Dr. Islur is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery which includes Worldwide Leaders in Plastic Surgery and the Highest Standards of Patient Safety. With extensive specialized training and experience in microsurgery and body contouring, Dr. Islur will use your own natural fat to create prominent, round perky buttocks. Please note that your brazilian butt lift surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.
Dr. Islur’s active cosmetic surgery practice is located at the First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Are You A Good Candidate For a Brazilian Butt Lift?
You are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift if you have any of these symptoms: Flat Buttocks, Small Buttocks, Sagging Buttocks, or Uneven Buttock Shape. Brazilian butt lift surgery is a very popular procedure for both women and men of all ages and body types.
Brazilian butt lift surgery is an excellent solution for people who have lost a significant amount of weight which has changed their buttock shape.
How is a Brazilian Butt Lift Performed?
If you are interested in a buttock lift without the use of implants, this is a great option for you. A brazilian butt lift is a natural alternative to buttock augmentation. This procedure is growing in popularity as it eliminates the need for implants altogether.
Dr. Islur will use fat extraction by liposuction to remove fat from other areas of your body, your fat will be purified, then re-injected into your backside to build your new, perky buttocks.
Length of Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia in about 2 to 4 hours. The length of your surgery will be determined by your unique surgical requirements.
Recovery Time After Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Bed rest and lots of fluids for the 1st week of recovery.
- Plan to take about 2 to 3 weeks off work for recovery time. No sitting directly on your buttocks or driving for 3 weeks.
- Every patient heals at his or her own pace. You may be able to return to work earlier than others, however, it’s a good idea to have a few extra days booked off work for recovery time. Please note that brazilian butt lift surgery is custom tailored to each patient, individual results may vary.
- The length of time to book off work depends on the type of job you have. If you have a physically demanding job you may require the full 3 weeks off work. Dr. Islur will give you a specific recovery guide at the time of your initial consultation.
- Doctor notes are available and are very confidential. Your doctors note will not indicate the type of surgery you are having.
- Your brazilian butt lift surgery and recovery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual surgical results and recovery instructions may vary.
How Long Is The Wait For Surgery?
If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late! Dr. Avi Islur is one of the busiest and most sought after plastic surgeons across Canada, he runs a very active cosmetic practice. Patients typically book well in advance for consultations and surgery dates.
If you have an ideal surgery date in mind, we suggest you call one of our Patient Coordinators at (204) 813-0305 to reserve your consultation today.
How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Cost?
To get an approximate cost of your butt lift surgery call Dr. Islur’s Patient Coordinator at the First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre 204.885.1569.
An exact quote will be provided after your in-clinic consultation with Dr. Islur by his Patient Coordinator. The exact cost of your surgery will be determined by your unique surgical requirements. Quotes are valid for 6 months from the date they are printed.
Learn About Suzanne’s Surgical Experience With Dr. Avi Islur
Watch this video to learn about Suzanne’s surgical experience with Dr. Avi Islur. She talks about everything from preparing for a consultation, choosing a surgeon, recovering, and everything in between. Your brazilian butt lift surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.
Out of Province Patients
Dr. Avi Islur is a Top Rated Board Certified Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon. His active cosmetic surgery practice is growing with patients who travel across Canada and the United States for Brazilian Butt Lift in Winnipeg, MB. Most patients like to book well in advance, don’t miss out on your preferred surgery date, call 204.813.0305 to reserve your consultation today.
If you are an out of province patient, let us know so we can accommodate an appropriate time for your consultation and surgery date.