Breast Reduction in Winnipeg, MB
Breast reduction is performed to reduce the weight and volume of your breasts, returning them to a youthful shape and size.
- Excess fatty tissue in the breast, along with glandular tissue and excess skin are removed.
- Areolas (dark skin around the nipple) are reduced in size to match your newly reduced breasts.
- Reduces back pain, neck strain and shoulder grooving from bra straps.
- Improves posture.
- Performed under general anesthetic in 1.5 to 2 hours most commonly through an “anchor” or “lollipop” incision. Some select cases may be performed by liposuction alone through tiny incisions.
- Your breast reduction surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.