Breast Reduction in Winnipeg, MB
Breast reduction is performed to reduce the weight and volume of your breasts, returning them to a youthful shape and size.
- Excess fatty tissue in the breast, along with glandular tissue and excess skin are removed.
- Areolas (dark skin around the nipple) are reduced in size to match your newly reduced breasts.
- Reduces back pain, neck strain and shoulder grooving from bra straps.
- Improves posture.
- Performed under general anesthetic in 1.5 to 2 hours most commonly through an “anchor” or “lollipop” incision. Some select cases may be performed by liposuction alone through tiny incisions.
- Your breast reduction surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.
Your procedure will take place at Dr. Avi Islur’s state of the art cosmetic surgery centre, The First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.