Liposuction & Hi-Def LipoSculpting in Winnipeg, MB
Liposuction is performed to define, sculpt and re-define your body contour by removing unwanted fat from your body. Liposuction is a popular procedure for women and men who want to sculpt and define specific areas of their body and take their fitness results to the next level. This procedure is performed through the use of small incisions made in inconspicuous or “hidden” areas on your body. A small thin cannula is then used to suction the unwanted fat.
- Liposuction creates a more balanced silhouette and appearance.
- Ideal candidates are those in good medical health who maintain a healthy/active lifestyle with hard to lose body fat in specific locations.
- Liposuction is not a weight loss technique.
- Liposuction surgery is performed under either local anesthetic with sedation or general anesthetic in 1-3 hours depending on the areas treated.
- LipoSculpting (Hi-Def Lipo) can take this even further by sculpting and enhancing your muscle definition and take your fitness results to the next level.
Areas Treated Include: Abdomen, Love handles, Back, Chest, Thighs, Hips and Buttocks
Results are generally seen 1 to 3 months after surgery as there can be some swelling in the treated areas immediately after surgery. Optimal results occur when a healthy lifestyle is maintained and weight is maintained. Weight gain may alter the results. Your liposuction surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.